Registration is quick and easy 

has anyone seen zod lately?

Selene

haven't been online in a while and nor have i spoken to him much either because i have been busy lately so i was just wondering if anyone's seen him around the forum?

And boring everyone to death going on about this new bird he's seeing.

har har!

yes he is forever going on about crap like that which is why i removed him from facebook in the first place because most of the time the news feed was full of opinions, rants, and other rubbish about god knows what that nobody gives a toss about xD

@ tango - that wouldn't surprise me haha

Got a strange postcard on my garage roof yesterday - Picture of a crater! :shock:

The writing on the back was very poor - I could only make out a few words:

...experiments...painful...only 1 eye....seem to read my mind...

Oh well, no doubt he will tell us all about it when he returns from his holiday (wherever that is).

8-)

i just checked the data held on him by MI5 and found this.

target name.> Zod/TMBF?/Forum Last visited: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:16 pm /

Trace the IP? See where he logged in from... FBI headquarters?

jesus.. two Zods???!!! can you imagine it? the internet would explode

well, wait another 30-50 years or so and i guess people would soon find out wouldn't they? haha though by that time he would probably be an old timer with an archive of conspiracy theories locked away in a basement :P had a text off him not long ago and apparently he's been taken prisoner by the ira...xD

Not 'the ira' - it was 'by ira'.

Ira is the local dog catcher and has always been an 'Alien Enthusiast'. he has now achieved his lifetime ambition to capture a 'live alien'.

Ira has set up a Blog and is asking if anyone knows what food they eat and how long do you need to keep them covered up before they start to grow.

:o

That's a good question where is he these days? I hear he fell off a cliff and somehow came out the other end of the Bermuda triangle.

I also hear that he was captured by the MI6 and then thrown out of a plane at 10,000 feet but somehow discovered anti gravity...

And there I was walking through some random woodland when out of nowhere someone fell to the earth...well I ran over and was stunned to see the bast*rd get up and as soon as he did he turned to me and said greetings earthling my name is Zod now what planet am I on?

Zod has been in the phantom zone quite a while... Then superman kills him

http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/images/story/why-is-michael-shannon-so-good-at-being-bad-20130614/1000x600/20130614-michael-shannon-man-of-steel-600-1371245979.jpg

Hmm or she got curious about why I wasn't active on the forum for a week or two? And I've already explained to her why.

You know what GOG? There was a knock on my front door this morning. Standing outside was a man in a suit who was also wearing sunglasses...So, I opened the door and asked him what the hell he wanted? Out from his back pocket he pulled out...A mini bible.

In the distance there was a police chopper circling above and in the field next door were a heard of cows who all went moo.

Them blood sucking parasites wouldn't bother looking for me here because, well...They don't know I'm here. Yet...:D