Brno Qualifier + Race 2013

Comrade

Marquez....well either the other factory riders adjust riding styles or they are gona be left behind. Jorge and Dani looked utterly defeated in parc ferme, must be thinking what do we have to do.

Edited by Comrade

Marquez....well either the other factory riders adjust riding styles or they are gona be left behind. Jorge and Dani looked utterly defested in parc ferme, must be thinking what do we have to do

Would have liked to see what would have happened if they'd all stayed fit, Lorenzo just needs a little more from Yamaha, his riding style is more than fine.

Unless Marquez has an off he won't be caught this year IMO.

I agree the Honda is probably giving Marquez an edge between two different riding styles. Dani, well i think he is probably just in shock that he has more or less become the teams #2.

Im thankful that Marquez is in MotoGP , i was excited to see him come as a replacement for Stoner as he is a very exciting rider, a little rough but makes it work, where Jorge is very clinical both superb riders just very different.

Cal is doing great, an unforced error yesterday but he is pushing hard, he rarely has DNF now and we now expect to see him in forst two rows on race day at grid, which is fantastic for England and deserves recognition.