BMF Tail end Show 14th/15th September

Bonniebird

• 2 weeks later...

Not too sure if I`m going to bother, weather looking crap, don`t need anything and saving for some spending money on my holiday so £20 odd quid to get in to look around for an hour seems like a waste to me. Have a good un, those who do go and hope you find that bargain.

Well....we popped up there today in the car......weather was fairly cr*p...... :roll:

The tailender just gets smaller and smaller every year......hardly anything there this year......not many traders and even fewer bargains..... :(

Was looking for tyres for the Sprint......guy there selling tyres......so I asked him about the Avon Storm 2 Ultras......quoted me £200 a pair.....I said I can get them off the internet for £180......he couldn't even match that.....so I'll get them off Round & Black or whoever.....I would have bought them if he could have matched the price..... :roll:

So......I think that the Tailender will go the same way as the GEMS show unless something drastic happens.......and we'll have to think long and hard about going again if it does survive another year.... :(