Today was a good day...

I've been saving hard for the last few months and had got together £350 for a better jacket as my old one wasn't waterproof, was cold and I'm pretty sure it would have disintegrated in an accident. :lol:

Had finally decided on what to get and was about to leave to go buy it when my mum offered me another £300 to get the matching trousers, which was completely nuts. Can't thank her enough for that.

Looks like I'll be staying toasty and dry this winter! :mrgreen:

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1209177_619808641385397_123047805_n.jpg

I'll do a little review when I've worn it in some harsher weather, which I suspect will be soon :roll:

The price seemed ridiculous but after reading up on it and trying it on, it seemed reasonable. Then once I found out about the warranty, I was sold. 5 years Rukka warranty where if anything gos wrong with it, you get the jacket either fixed or replaced and in the meantime you get a loan jacket sent to you and the Gore Tex life time warranty seems to mean if it stops being waterproof ever, they'll sort it. Seems pretty good value! :)

That's awesome.

I'll be awaiting the review as I'm still one of those naughty bikers who rides with his jeans and coat on :D

I'm a big fan of the RST slice leather stuff but I'll never afford them at the moment :D