A Peleton of Plonkers

essbeebee

I was enjoying my day off riding through the back lanes of Suffolk today. However, I had to pass a dozen cyclists who were out too. I waited until there was a straight bit of road, but the twonks at the front were too busy racing each other (presumably because they saw the straight, but not the motorbike behind them) so I had to slow down as they occupied the whole lane. Then as we neared a corner they all jeered at me because there was an oncoming car! An utter bunch of tossers the lot of them I expect I'll on YouTube as an inconsiderate motorbiker once they've edit out their blocking manoeuvres beforehand.

I try and be as nice about cyclists as I can.. I know they're doing their bit for the environment, Getting fit.. etc etc..

However as with with any group, one or two can be knobish :evil:

As a cyclist myself, all I can say is that there is a peleton that frequently goes round where I live, all in matching kit (ain't that cute?) and they are cocks.

If you are on a bicycle, they feel themselves far superior to you. I ride a road bike (just not in lycra) and I tend to nod and say "hi" to other cyclists going the other way. Most people return the greeting, the peleton riders always blank me (probably because I'm not dressed like a homoerotic gimp).

Last summer, there was a woman on a bicycle turning right into a side road - the peleton ar*eholes just swarmed round her, nearly causing her to fall off, just because she was in their way. I hate them.

i suspect that they may have one of these fitted.. it would explain why they are too busy to say hello.

http://huff863.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/sexmachinedildo_bike.jpg