Motorcycle Fairings

Guest hsrcoughlan

Hi Guys,

New to the forum here but really could do with some fellow bikers advice !

I am looking for a new Fairing kit for my Honda CRB600 F3 97 model, I have found one site monsterfairings.com They have a very large selection of fairing on their site and it looks clean and professional + also the kit is only $608 which i think is a great price considering it comes with free shipping + heat shield protection and seat cowl !

Let me know what you guys think as the advise and views would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks

">

I'm assuming they're Chinese fairings? From what I've heard, they can be brittle and difficult to fit but are good for the money.

Welcome to the forum, feel free to stick around ;)

Edited by Benn

I'm assuming they're Chinese fairings? From what I've heard, they can be brittle and difficult to fit but are good for the money.

Nowt wrong with chinese fairings!

I stuck a set on my 636 after an "unfortunate incident" a few years back. ;-)

The fit was really good except for the rear light which needed a bit of tinkering. The colour isn't quite an exact match so in certain lights you can see the colour difference but it's not that obvious.

A full set from China cost just about the same as the two panels on one side and the rear pod thing from a Kwak dealer so they are outstanding value for money. I had mine done with OEM decals and I doubt many people could tell the difference!

Nowt wrong with chinese fairings!

Don't have much first hand experience, just saying what I've heard :) The ones I've seen on Chinese 125's and a lot of those are really brittle but they seem to vary from bike to bike for some reason.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for helping i think that im going to buy the fairings from and see what happens ! I will update you guys when i get them to my experience !

The trouble with Chinese fairings is....5 minutes after you've had one you want another one..... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very good... :roll:

True though, I'd love a plain matt black one with no decals but then I'd have to get a new tank and another set of leathers... ;-)