tweleve year old has cg 125 field bike (thats me)

bikerboy12

carb problem sounds like a sticking float, if you are able take it apart and give it a good clean with carb cleaner, all the jets etc.

as for the shocks if they have exploded you will probably need new ones :lol:

Moved here, into Pitstop, as I presume you want some advice on what to do/how to fix it???

na my dAD knows it all it used to be his

:? Not really sure why you posted it in the old bikes & projects section then? :?

Never mind - perhaps you were introducing yourself? If so, that's what Newbies section is for :)

Moved here, into Pitstop, as I presume you want some advice on what to do/how to fix it???

na my dAD knows it all it used to be his

:? Not really sure why you posted it in the old bikes & projects section then? :?

Never mind - perhaps you were introducing yourself? If so, that's what Newbies section is for :)

any advice helps places to get old stuff

Plenty of CG125s about so parts shouldn't be to hard to come by. Ebay is normally the first port of call as a lot of the breakers advertise there.

Depending on what you are looking for then new parts are relatively cheap as well - I've used Wemoto online for stuff for my daughter's CG125 and YBR125

I would also recommend getting hold of the Haynes Manual for it, if your dad hasn't already got one - very useful

Welcome to the forum by the way

Plenty of CG125s about so parts shouldn't be to hard to come by. Ebay is normally the first port of call as a lot of the breakers advertise there.

Depending on what you are looking for then new parts are relatively cheap as well - I've used Wemoto online for stuff for my daughter's CG125 and YBR125

I would also recommend getting hold of the Haynes Manual for it, if your dad hasn't already got one - very useful

Welcome to the forum by the way

thanks mate do ya nknow what noblys would fit it i am bike crazy

The tyre size will be on the side of the ones you already have so for example on mine my rear tyre is 110/80-18 so just put that in on eBay and it will come up with tyres that are the same size. Just make sure you check both the front and back as they can be different, again on my bike the front wheel is a 21" and rear an 18"

Standard front and back are 18" according to specs - I have a manual for the CG - 18 42P front, 18 51P back

For the front you would probably have to remove the front mudguard - rear you would have to watch the clearance on the swinging arm to accommodate knobblies

I haven't done anything non-standard with our bike as it is for the road so maybe someone with more experience will answer

• 1 month later...