Registration is quick and easy 

Gotta love the other half ... lol

Phooey

Since passing my mod 2 I have been dreaming about buying a bike. Almost every night, I dream about ZZR600 or thundercat.

Last night I didn't dream and was quite disappointed. The wife woke up this morning moaning at me because she couldn't close her eyes without dreaming about my bike! What bike did she dream of ... lol a Kawasaki 404ZR! What the fook is that I asked? One that your not getting she replied.

Safe to say, she knows nothing about bikes!

Hmmmm....sounds like your OH needs some education.......I prescribe a weekend visiting every bike shop within a 100 mile radius......or every weekend visiting bike shops until she says "buy the bl**dy thing so I can stop visiting bike shops"......it's for her own good really..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

All these people wanting TCats - if I'da known, I'd've held onto it rather than trading it in, so someone on here could've had it, lol.

Was in mint condition as well! Pah, c'est la vie, eh?

Book your OH on to a 'Get on' session - then you'll be following her to bike shops

lol ... she is scared of bikes. Hates the thought of me being on one. :(

And the best way of tackling a fear is?.......... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Book your OH on to a 'Get on' session - then you'll be following her to bike shops

lol ... she is scared of bikes. Hates the thought of me being on one. :(

And the best way of tackling a fear is?.......... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Running in the other direction, I find, lol!