Another bloody indicator question!

buggerit

Ill keep it quick so not to bore you all. If I swap mini indicators with a bulb not leds for my massive street light size bulb indicators can I do a straight swap. Ive heard lots of issues with swapping indicators going to leds so I thought fo for mini bulbs!!!

More than likely you will have issues if your bike is fitted with standard 21 watt lamps. Check the wattage of the one's you want to fit against the existing one's. Led lights are far brighter than the low wattage one's you want to fit, personally l think the low wattage lights are a bit dodgy particularly in bright day light. Why do you want to change?

Im just trying new things its an older bike and maybe not one everyone would change much on but its looking ok and im just sprucing it up. Its cheaper than buying another for now lol. The standard bulbs I have are pretty good regarding light brightness just very chunky.

Hi, the standard bulbs will be 21 watt as spec, dow't very much that your miniature lights will be 21 watt and as a consequence you will find that they will not flash at the normal speed if at all! Resistors or an electronic flasher unit might be called for, all ready available on flees bay

fitted my indicators today and they came with 23watt bulbs, straight fit so nice just to have a job thats easy for once. massive difference very happy :D

Nice one! Always expect the worse, then a result should be in order.