TMBF End of Season Meet. Sunday 6th Oct.

Tango

Is it okay if I use one of your numbers from the contacts thread incase I get lost or something if i can whom is most likely to answer :P

You can use mine RICKY (notice the correct spelling ....lol) I live in Lincs anyway :)

Thank you acting strange :)

No doubt one of you will be getting pestered by me at some point :D

If I see a lost looking YZF I'll wave, I'm on the SV650 tomorrow :thumb:

I know where I'm going, I have my Tomtom rider on me just in case but my phone has never let me down. And I know the route mostly off the top of my head anyway :)

Well we made it :)

To me Ricky gets the vote as he actually made it as well all the way from Southport (Albeit from a world tour by the sounds of it)....lol

An excellent day for biking and loads of bikes there to see...

Thanks all and hope to see you all again soonest...

:)

Great to see such a good turnout......and nice to see you all again.....and to actually meet Fozzie and Ricky and Stu's brother....... 8-)

Yeah....need you to check-in when you get back Ricky.....just to make sure you made it back OK.

Get yourself a charger for the bike too mate......save all this phone dying on you business...... :wink:

So.....when's the beginning of season meet?........ :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry so late to post - Fozz came back and him, mooself and Wallie were all eating more biscuits, Chinese takeaway, exchanging more gross stories and watching Disney and YouTube videos. Fozzie just left, on his way back to London. Wallie didn't go to the meet, had shizzle to do. I intermittently dozed on the back of the SV on the way back :mrgreen: hard life being a pillion! Great day, nice to meet a couplea new people and catch up with all. Huge congrats to Ricky for making it - some great experience for you doing that. Anticipate you're "I'm home!" message!!

Thanks for arranging Bob :mrgreen:

Glad to hear that Ricky and Terry and Moo and Fozzie all got back OK.......and everyone else too......what a perfect day for it too!!......one of the best October days I can remember for some time...... 8-)

And Deso's route up from Horncastle was spot on too.......great bit of road...... :cheers:

Yep, bloody good day all round and great to meet up with old and some new mates. Must do it more often next year. Thanks Bob for taking the lead and only going the wrong way once (within 20 miles of home) :wink: :lol: :lol: Brought back a few memories when I was last there at Mikeys meet.

Neck and shoulders aching like hell this morning, but then again I did fall asleep on the settee after I`d had my tea.

Heres to next year :cheers:

340 miles, left at 9am, back home at 9pm :)

Can't do meets often due to the big mileage but well worth it to meet new people and say hello to ones I'd not seen in a while :lol:

Thanks to Bob for arranging it, thanks to Moo for the chinese after the days ride and being a good pillion, thanks to Rantmachine for the banter and lolz at GTA before I left.

Cracking day :cheers: