DAS and working

Hi all,

The nice thing about most cbt schools is that they offer weekend cbts. I can't seem to find any schools doing weekend das, mod 1 and mod 2. Any advice of doing this whilst working full time? I am sure many others out there have had this situation.

Thanks all

:stupid:

hunt around, some schools will do weekend lessons but as its often when they can get access to carparks/test centres to practice MOD1, they're always keen to get the experienced riders who are preparing to take their test out first

hunt around, some schools will do weekend lessons but as its often when they can get access to carparks/test centres to practice MOD1, they're always keen to get the experienced riders who are preparing to take their test out first

Thanks for your post everyone

Sorry al_stu I could understand your post. Are you saying that some school do weekend lessons as they can get access to car parks etc

Also what do you mean by getting experienced riders to take their test?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I have had to hunt around to get my training done - it is impossible for me to take time off in the week to train, I had to do a couple of hours here and there after work (rush hour traffic - fun!) to train for my Mod 2. I then had to 'throw a sickie' to actually take my mod 2 test!!!

Anyway, now onto DAS ( above was for 125), and again, after work, Saturdays, and half term!

Thanks for your post everyone

Sorry al_stu I could understand your post. Are you saying that some school do weekend lessons as they can get access to car parks etc

Also what do you mean by getting experienced riders to take their test?

Thanks

Schools will have access to the test centre on weekends so they want to get those on the final prep for MOD 1 test onto the weekend slots so they can lay out the MOD1 circuit and do practise tests. They usually want to do a day or two in the week where you practice general riding skills so weekends are free to focus on that.

Like I said, shop around, someone will do weekend lessons. Me personally I would shop around for the school you like and if they want to do some mid week training, take time off work. Better lose the holiday time than have to put up with an instructor you dont like