Motorcycle live 2013 23/11 - 1/12

Stu

Hopefully we should get there around 11......and the second thing I'll need to do when I get there is have a coffee! So those that will be there around that time fancy meeting up for a quick coffee before battle commences? I've already got tankbag & yorbandit's mobly numbers.....so let me know if you're up for this...... 8-)

I've messaged Jammy and Gazzy on Facebook - hopefully will see you both in the morning too :mrgreen: . Jammy has my mobile no, I'll message Gazzy mine in a moo :mrgreen: .

My manager told me off this morning for making too much noise when I jumped on a workmate, shook her and screamed about how excited I am about NEC tomorrow!!! :lol:

Great to meet you Roy, & great to meet the others, I felt a bit guilty zooming off but my mate was on a mission, I meant to meet up again but lost track of time plus I can't believe I didn't bump into you all whilst wondering about, just shows how busy it was. I got an Abba stand, the chap on the stall showed how easy it is to use & I figured the extra for the additional kit which lets you lift both wheels is money well spent, got a set of books from Nick Sanders & shook his hand, what a nice bloke. I went a bit dizzy getting on & off all the bikes but these nice ladies helped steady me,,,,

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa3/tankbag/BS13.jpg

Edited by Tankbag

A grand day out! Came away with feck all.......but had a good day anyway........ 8-) Nice to see some of the gang again and to meet tankbag and his mate (sorry.....I am complete sh*t with names). Did actually give my details on the Harley stand for a test ride in the spring.....we'll see........ :wink:

No one at the carpark when we left......so, free parking again...... 8-)

Not as much stuff as previous years......but still got kicked out at closing time...... 8-)

Sat on a huge number of bikes......award for the most uncomfortable goes to the KTM RC8.......don't think I'd be able to get to the end of the street on one of those..... :shock:

Anyway.....good day.....good company.....good banter.....and lots of bikes...... 8-)

I think I win on the 'pic with the lycra clad tarts' front:

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/spastic_potato/BikerMoos%20Piccies/20131129_131531a_zps5bc3607b.jpg

Had a freaking fantastic day - totally in my element, completely solidified what I thought, that I defo want a Kawasaki. I bought a green and black shark helmet in prep to match the bike, the green and black jacket I wanted wasn't small enough though sadly so still yet to get one. Couldn't find any decent winter gloves either, didn't like that all of them including the heated gloves didn't have decent armour like my current ones do. Will try to buy some from Cambridge Motorcycles tomorrow instead. Got some new boots - as did Wallie - got matching ones as by coincidence the same style fit our freaky feet, and I got RST textile trousers that fit perfectly, a luggage net to keep under my seat and a fold up bag I thought was a tail bag that I've now doated to Wolls! Haha!

Loved seeing the TMBF crew again, missed Tango, Bonniebird and Yorbandit as we used to see them regularly til 'bike season' and therefore the weekly meets ended. Was *awesome* to see Jammy again too, to meet his lovely lady and meeting Tankbag at long last.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/spastic_potato/BikerMoos%20Piccies/20131129_120453a_zps9045a44b.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/spastic_potato/BikerMoos%20Piccies/PB290601_zpsb6ada9ca.jpg

Went and drooled at the Kawasakis again at the end of the day and a sales rep saw me staring longingly and confused at the Ninja 300...was a bloody nice bloke, chatted about the pros and cons between it and the ER6F and seemed to think I would get on with the 300 more. I certainly preferred the sitting position of the 300 and liked the smaller size, the fact it weighs less and the slipper clutch (see, I didn't disregard it Martin and co :wink: ) - both can come with ABS. But still liking the ER6-F. The finance options were more affordable than I thought they would be too; my recent promotion at work will certainly help with that too! Only test rides will tell what my ultimate decision will be though. First big bikey lesson for us on Sunday - OH MY GOOOOD! DAS here we come! :mrgreen: 8-) :lol: So excited!

well I had a good day was waiting at door before 10:00 and left at 5:00 when they were telling everyone to leave. Test rode the Ducati Hypermotard for something to do felt a nice fun bike when you get the speed up but pretty bad at low revs. Don't want one just thought it'd be nice to ride something different. Got a cheap back protector and another set of gloves the back protector was on my list the gloves weren't needed but was happy enough to get them. Also got engine case cover which I wanted then went stupid and bought a set of leathers right at end of day, thankfully never bought a new helmet or boots like I normally do. Nice to bump into Roy Bob and Mandy and hope to see more of you all next year.