IOS7

dieffe

Some of them won't work for a bit but the big apps like Facebook, eBay, etc will work still.

Is anyone else's download being weird?

Mine is going to 4 hours then 4 minutes then 2 hours, I'm assuming because everyone will be downloading it :(

From what I've heard the servers can't cope with the amount of people trying to download it..

I couldn't last night, just going to wait a few days till it'll go through..

Remember Ipads and etc are all trying to update too!

My flatmates been lucky enough to get it and it does look good, just takes a while to get used to :?

From what I've heard the servers can't cope with the amount of people trying to download it..

I couldn't last night, just going to wait a few days till it'll go through..

Remember Ipads and etc are all trying to update too!

My flatmates been lucky enough to get it and it does look good, just takes a while to get used to :?

This :stupid:

It's all luck getting it, mine downloaded in ten minutes my sisters says stuff like 48 hours left in the same house! :o

Upgraded my iPhone 4S with no problem , just beware that some characteristics of the phone will change for example to discard apps on the multi task bar you now swipe the card above app icon upwards to remove instead of getting them to toggle and click the cross as before.

1 week ago 50 million i phone users were like this...

http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com/horse-forums/attachments/horse-colors-genetics/178511d1377391878-hypothetical-question-color-and-bred-for-job-i-want-that-one.jpg

117 hours of downloading later, 49,999,999 of them looked like this

episode-6-5-1024.jpg.64d250ec571646681db835d93ebb0352.jpg