Night Vision Goggles that actually work for £49

Tankbag

I know most folks are obviously interest in bike & bike stuff reviews but I had to post up about these, they are amazing for the money and apart from the range not being on a par with processional class ones I've used, they will make your kids happy or make you able to see bats etc. Also the format of the eye shroud allows specs wearers to view with specs on.

Ok the range isn't good, enough to walk about in the garden but that's all

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003 ... UTF8&psc=1

they just remind me of that scene in Silence of the lambs!!! :shock:

These would do that they have a stealth mode that uses a frequency invisible to the naked eye or there is a boosted mode the uses red leds that are visible

These would do that they have a stealth mode that uses a frequency invisible to the naked eye or there is a boosted mode the uses red leds that are visible

Ok, now i'm worried as to why you want these!! :up:

Ok, now i'm worried as to why you want these!! :up:

Cheap infrared for training of the pup russell to properly rat at night & expensive thermals for my mates private surveillance business but I'd have to kill you if I said anymore :mrgreen:

Cheap infrared for training of the pup russell to properly rat at night & expensive thermals for my mates private surveillance business but I'd have to kill you if I said anymore :mrgreen:

hats off to you, these are hard dogs to own, so full of energy ALL the time!!!

Don't need them, the human eyes have night vision built into them...Just close them for about 30 mins and open them again...:D

closing into objective - gotta be in and out within 5 minutes to stand a good chance of getting away before the security turn up from the alarm being tripped.

everyone ready?

err, yep, sure guys, can we just wait here whilst i have a quick nap to get my NV working again?

also every time you come into a lightpool you have to reset for another 5 minutes. quicker and easier to just drop £50 on these dont you think zod?

Don't need them, the human eyes have night vision built into them...Just close them for about 30 mins and open them again...:D

closing into objective - gotta be in and out within 5 minutes to stand a good chance of getting away before the security turn up from the alarm being tripped.

everyone ready?

err, yep, sure guys, can we just wait here whilst i have a quick nap to get my NV working again?

also every time you come into a lightpool you have to reset for another 5 minutes. quicker and easier to just drop £50 on these dont you think zod?

Indeed :D

• 2 weeks later...