Tea or Coffee?

min200

<t>Tea or Coffee?</t>  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Tea or Coffee?

• Tea
    • Coffee

Which couldn't you live without?

I love my morning cup of tea when I first get up but then switch to nice freshly filtered coffee!

It's strange how your taste buds change as you get older because six months ago I was drinking only tea tea tea!

What's your favourite then?

I refuse to drink coffee....

Those damn Yanks threw all of that lovely tea in the sea...then the retards forgot to add the milk and sugar...

Tea is a brilliantly refreshing drink for gentlemen and gentlewomen...coffee is for commoners :booty:

Those damn Yanks threw all of that lovely tea in the sea...then the retards forgot to add the milk and sugar...

Tea is a brilliantly refreshing drink for gentlemen and gentlewomen...coffee is for commoners :booty:

Yet costs more ;)

I could easily do without either, in fact we don't have either in the house.

Yet costs more ;)

I could easily do without either, in fact we don't have either in the house.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm a tea addict, God knows how many cups I get through each day. I blame it on my time working on a local council, being mobile and with little to do my day was spent travelling from depot to depot where invariably the kettle would go on when someone arrived.

I used to drink coffee a lot more than tea but changed to tea at work as the coffee was shit. I now hate the taste of coffee and never ever drink it. I mainly drink green tea now but normal tea is ok. I think I could live without it though but I like to have a cup or two when I get up

Tea. Can't stand coffee.

Joo az never ad a lovely smooth French one, n'est pas?

Mais, oui! Je still n'ai pas like it. :wink

It's too bitter, no matter how much sugar or caramel or whatever else they use to try and make it taste better.