Weight Loss Part 3

asharin

In diet news, I weighed myself this morning at 12st 13lbs. Down from 14st 2lbs when I started a few weeks back.

Under 13st was my goal, so that's it, diet over. Time to start eating properly again and regain (and surpass!) the strength that I lost during the diet.

Have a short-term goal of a 220kg Deadlift by Christmas time (best to date is 205kg).

Longer term goal, my coach is organising the first Complete Human Performance Competition for summer next year, in North Carolina.

The competition consists of:

A Powerlifting Meet (Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift).

A Strongman Competition (various events, including Atlas Stones, Farmers Walks etc).

An Ultramarathon.

All in one day, with no breaks in between.

I'd, err... I'd best get training...

I bought an excercise bike, then Lou sold it. Then I bought another, and Lou gave it away. Can't say I didn't try :lol:

What we don't know is how long the intervals were between each of those events and how much you used them during that time :P

So, diet's over. Gonna try to hold steady at around 13st now whilst building strength.

Tel you what - now I'm eating properly again, energy levels have gone through the roof.

Here's yesterday's training session!

">

I bought an excercise bike, then Lou sold it. Then I bought another, and Lou gave it away. Can't say I didn't try :lol:

lol!

http://cdn.meme.li/i/pac42.jpg

Cheeky sods!!!!!

Excercise bike no.1: bought for me from a friend cos I didn't have cash on me for £15. Both had a long walk home with it in bits. Then I got a job where I had a 9 mile cycle every day for a year. Excercise bike re-sold for £15!

Excercise bike no.2: Wallie bought for me to help after my operation on my knee as it was 'essential' to getting my leg to bend and extend and as light excercise. It was immensely kind of him - we had a row after the appointment (not about the bike) and the soft shite got a bus into town and bussed it home carrying it, was really heavy. I used it for 2 weeks - it did the job but although I was very grateful, it was really crap, doesn't rotate easily - gets stuck a bit half way through a turn, making it impossible to use properly as an excercise bike and the resistence on it is weird! Can't say I didn't appreciate it, and you never used it!! :twisted: :lol:

Also, well done Asharin, immense weight loss! You look great for it :wink: