Teenagers...don't they chat shit?

min200

Benn wins for the "correct" usage of "like" in a sentence as-per the yoof of today. :-)

Also +1 for saying lol. I heard some nugget on radio 1 saying they were lol-ing at a joke... :-s As we said when I was a lad: See you next time.

Anyway.......if it was a boy, you'd be lucky to squeeze 2 words out of him........my 17 year old only really gets going when he's talking about video games.....otherwise it's single word answers if you're lucky..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dates back to "hunter gatherer times"... The girls were left at home to cook and talk crap around the campfire helping the young ones learn to speak, whilst the boys needed to be silent as they were out hunting for food.

Anyway.......if it was a boy, you'd be lucky to squeeze 2 words out of him........my 17 year old only really gets going when he's talking about video games.....otherwise it's single word answers if you're lucky..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dates back to "hunter gatherer times"... The girls were left at home to cook and talk crap around the campfire helping the young ones learn to speak, whilst the boys needed to be silent as they were out hunting for food.

An interesting thought process....It has always been the women that were the communicators....it was they who told the stories before a true writing of history began. Men tend not to chat because they are to busy weighing each other up trying to be the best sperm carrier..

one of the problems I find with the young is they start talking shit about something then when you question it they are just stumped as they know jack shit about what they are talking about :lol:

Mine is 19, i does not get any better.

Better conversation if i text her LOL

as a son who texts his mother from time to time... NEVER use the word "LOL" in a text. I don't care how young you are or how "cool" you think you are, the word "LOL" is not on!

my mate had the best (or worst) text from his mum last year misusing the term lol. It read something along the lines of "Rich, really bad news, Grandpa passed away this morning. LOL x."

LOL also stands for lots of love apparantly. Rich just thought his mum was really happy her stepdad had died and was being abit callous about it all! he had to sit her down and talk her through some of the more modern meanings of abbreviations so as not to upset anyone else in the future.