Motorcycle Live

Glorian

Hey all, i've decided if i can convince my friend, that i will go to motorcycle live, primarily to check out some bargain gear :) Does anyone know the answer to this. You buy a ticket, and go any day you want? It's not very clear on the website i'm on! :D

Also is anyone from here going on the first sunday if so may say hello!

I think I put a thread up about this a few weeks back.....but anyway, we're going up on the Friday.....weekends are a bit mad......hopefully meeting Tankbag and Mrs Tankbag up there....and I think BikerMoo and Rant Machine have blagged time off and will be coming up with us too...... 8-)

We've been for the last 6 or 7 years I think......first few times we went up on the bikes......but it was bl**dy freezing coming back.....so we're going for the comfy option this time..... :wink:

As to whether it's worth the money?.......really depends what you are going there for......there are some bargains to be had......but we just like spending the day mooching about, sitting on lots of different bikes, pasty for lunch and generally making a day out of it.... :wink: Going to the pics can easily set you back a tenner these days....for probably 90-120mins of entertainment.....so, getting there around 10am and leaving there about 6pm for £20?......not bad value in my eyes..... 8-)

I'll be going down one of the weekend days

I went last year - its great fun just mooching about and sitting on all the new and old bikes there...and to be honest I thought I got some great bargains!

If you want to do any of the activities you need to be quick - last year was Yamaha motocross school thing, we got there at about 10.30 and it was already fully booked for the entire day, so worth planning ahead and being front of the queue if you want it that bad!

Tango, we're deffo going on the friday prob wont get there till midday. Value for money wise I can go food shopping with the missus & put in 20 quid of stuff we didn't know we needed without even thinking about it so I figure spending a few quid on this is money well spent imo.