Mod 1 booked in - Any Advice?!?

Morning Chaps/Ladies,

Have my Mod 1 booked in on Wednesday morning. All went well in my run throughs yesterday and despite going to fast on the swerve avoidance, the instructor was happy.

Any advice for me to get me through?

Andrew

ask the examiner if you have any questions or concerns about where you're supposed to go. Don't assume anything. breathe and remember your life savers (both shoulders). remember your life savers when pulling out of the parking space. Breathe. Don't panic. Don't be nervous. If you are nervous, take a couple of deep breaths!

Mod 1 isn't that tricky.

Before you set off for each step just run through the route and what you need to do in your head.

Remember to shoulder check.

Remember that you only need to do 32 mph for the emergancy stop and swerve. which realistically for the amount of room you have, is a snails pace.

and remember you are only doing what you have done loads of times before in your practice, on a now mega grippy surface.