Thanks to the forum for advice.

A few months ago I was searching for an independant mechanic in the chester area to do restoration on a bike I was buying.

I found on this forum mention of Nigel Rowe Motorcycles and gave him a call.

A few days later I delivered him a complete basket-case of a PC800.

There wasn't a rush with the job as I had only just started my DAS with Camrider in chester. Four weeks later (having finished my DAS) I went to collect the bike.

When I saw it I thought he'd binned mine and stolen one from a showroom. It is absolutely mint. I rode it 200 miles home and its fantastic.

Nigel Rowe is a great guy and obviously a very talented mechanic - and his prices are great.

20130928_133127

Nice one mate......it's nice to hear of someone receiving good service for a change...... 8-)

Maybe you can say hi in the Newbies section.......and also some pictures of the resurrected bike would be nice too.......show off Nigel's workmanship...... 8-)