Waterproofs/Waterproofing.....

Hey guys and gals.

To cut a long story short, im an all weather rider, and im fed up of getting DRENCHED on my way home from work...... Ive got a belstaff all in one, that whilst it does an amazing job at keeping me dry, its a pain in the ass to get on and off after a long day in work.....

Can anyone recommend a decent set of winter textiles/waterproofs that work well? I have a lovely set of summer gear, and now its time to buy the gear for the colder months :). Now, i know nothing is 100% waterproof, but something that keeps me drier, warmer, and is easy to get on and off must exist!

Cheers in advance.... :love:

Joe

I recently bought a secondhand Rukka jacket off eBay......I've yet to try it in the rain.....but I'll be suprised if it leaks.......and I have some Hein Gericke textile trousers that only leaked when I was deluged in Wales over a 6 hour period...... :wink:

My Triumph gear has always been pretty good.....so check out the Outlet site......limited sizes available....but you may get lucky...... :wink:

http://www.triumphfactoryoutlet.com/sec ... ns_jackets

yep, cheapy waterproof over jacket/trousers, they aren't breathable, so you can't really wear them during the summer, but they are great in the winter and they are really waterproof, nothing gets through them. It's like wearing a full suit of plastic though, so as i've already said, keeps you very warm.

yep, cheapy waterproof over jacket/trousers, they aren't breathable, so you can't really wear them during the summer, but they are great in the winter and they are really waterproof, nothing gets through them. It's like wearing a full suit of plastic though, so as i've already said, keeps you very warm.

... Which makes you sweat and therefore soggy and smelly. :-(