Jorge Lorenzo

Comrade

For me , the best rider this year, upped his game to match Marquez, fought back from injury now beating both repsol hondas, i point single handed with no help from Rossi, Yammaha need to drop the donkey.

Im really hoping for Lorenzo to steal it in Valencia.

Also id like to thank Espargro ( ? ) for his comedy bail that had me chuckling :D

Lorenzo really has put up a fight and its down to him and his team only for possibly stopping Honda. But IMO its hard not to look at what Marquez has done as a rookie and the way he rides has really lit up this championship and for me he just pips Lorenzo for rider of year.

Being a Lorenzo fan I'm not too bothered who wins but it would be a shame for it not to be Marquez.

Have to agree Rossi wasted seat, but who could replace him?

As for espagaro if throttle stuck good result!

Think the only way Jorge will win is a DNF from Marquez which tbh is never to be ruled in this sport. Who to replace Rossi? i would like to see Stefan Bradl or Scott Redding.... Rossi is a PR machine for Yamaha, when i look at Yamaha motogp page its got Rossi stuff all over, they should be sucking Jorge off for the upsets he has done to Honda.

Thing is like pedrosa you'd have to replace Rossi with someone who could do better than he's doing now, redding is an unknown quantity and bradl isn't good enough yet and Yamaha will earn loads on the back of Rossi, seems he will have that seat till he retires or suddenly someone Marquez like steps up.

I kinda feel for Pedrosa, was Stoners #2 and now he is Marquez #2 so even of he goes to Yamaha he will be Lorenzo's #2. Either way he is still competitive and on right day he can grab a win.

Its not like Rossi dosnt deserve a factory bike but he just isnt 'there' anymore and id hate to see him get pushed out under pressure.