er... hello

mattycoops43

Ow do.

Just a quick note to say I apologise for sulking. I got told something that may have not been 100% accurate, and I said something in jest which did not go down very well although it was not intended to cause grief, and some stuff was said that probably didn't help etc etc etc yadda yadda.

I have had a chat with Stu and we both agree it's not worth throwing toys about.

Anyway. I'll come back if you'll have me. xxxxx

:booty:

Ow do.

Just a quick note to say I apologise for sulking. I got told something that may have not been 100% accurate, and I said something in jest which did not go down very well although it was not intended to cause grief, and some stuff was said that probably didn't help etc etc etc yadda yadda.

I have had a chat with Stu and we both agree it's not worth throwing toys about.

A link to the Drama would have been nice for those of us who missed it then I could chastise you and then forgive you and move on but now I missed it all I feel I can never move on ....... sniff

Anyways Welcome back to my fellow Fazer Owner (or has that gone too !!! I cant forgive you if it has :) )

Ow do.

A link to the Drama would have been nice for those of us who missed it then I could chastise you and then forgive you and move on but now I missed it all I feel I can never move on ....... sniff

Anyways Welcome back to my fellow Fazer Owner (or has that gone too !!! I cant forgive you if it has :) )

Fazer will never go! love the bike, on nearly 50k miles now, recently fitted a cam chain, shimmed it, clutch, new carb rubbers and coil packs and its running beautifully. Storm nearly went, its sorned atm because it has no discs still. everything else on it sorted so will get it on the road at some point.

Ow do.

Fazer will never go! love the bike, on nearly 50k miles now, recently fitted a cam chain, shimmed it, clutch, new carb rubbers and coil packs and its running beautifully. Storm nearly went, its sorned atm because it has no discs still. everything else on it sorted so will get it on the road at some point.

Blimey 50k I have a lot of catching up to do !! mines only done 12,047 I noticed today !!! not a lot for a 10 years !!

The best way to resolve a dispute is to stand up, whip your crown jewels out, thrust your hips in the face of the person who has offended you and scream at them, "Look at my cock!"

I guarantee they will not utter another word.

The best way to resolve a dispute is to stand up, whip your crown jewels out, thrust your hips in the face of the person who has offended you and scream at them, "Look at my cock!"

I guarantee they will not utter another word.

But this would mean I'd have to carry a large magnifying glass everywhere :crybaby:

BTW...welcome back Matty :cheers: