engine turns over but wont start

mytrenis

Morning all

So got a problem with my er6n. Tried to start it last morning but it wont start. First thing tough about battery, but not the case this time. Battery is full and healthy. Starting to think i about fuel system. As i filled up full tank just day before and got home from work (30 miles) and next morning it didn't start.

Any ideas

Thanks

Plugs would be my first port of call too. They are service items that need replacing several time in the life of a bike and were something that was routinely checked in the past but tend to be neglected these days because the tank needs to come off to get them out.

Kill switch?....... :wink: Sidestand switch?....... :wink:

good try :lol: :lol:

yeah will try spark plugs and check fuel filter maybe

thanks

You'd be suprised how many times it's been those though mate.....ask one of our Mods about it......no names of course......cough, cough,TC, cough, cough....... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Kill switch?....... :wink: Sidestand switch?....... :wink:

I did this two days ago... New bike which was turning over but not starting. I tried push starting a few times, then looked at the kill switch.... I previously thought that if it was turning over then the kill switch was off because with my last bike when the kill switch was on it wouldnt turn over.

Kill switch was first thing i check has happen to me on my first 125 years ago. Fliped the switch by accident while riding. Ended up in the middle of the road called my dad who came with a van and took it home where started taking it apart n :lol:

Just changed the spark plugs and still the same thing.

Starting to think its fuel that doesn't go though, but not sore. How i could check if fuel goes as it should ?

thanks

Drained it. And there is no traces of water. Could it be that fuel doesn't get to where it needs. like fuel filter needs to be changed, but i read that it is build in to the fuel pump so all fuel pump would need to be changed.