Always sleepy..

Glorian

One wee think that made a huge difference for me was giving up bread. No tiredness in the mornings. No afternoon slump and no heartburn or digestive discomfort! And it helped me lose 5st in the process!! Worth a try.

Gluten intolerance ?

I had a sleeping problem, i could go to bed at 10pm and struggle to get up at 7am. Spent all day feeling tired. I set 3 alarms at 5min intervals to get up in the morning.

My problem was caffine tho. Ive only ever drunk coke,coffee and tea.

Id go to bed, shut my eyes but my body wouldnt shutdown to sleep .

Im caffine free now and sleep loads better at one point i was drinking between 3&4ltr of coke plus coffee and tea a day.

water works well! get one of those 1l Volvic bottles with the sports cap and keep it on your desk. when you feel tired take a massive drink - as much as you can drink before needing to take a breath!

Ok so yesterday I had TWELVE glasses of water at work all day and 2 lemon and ginger teas. I still felt ridiculously sleepy. This morning despite a last night and light sleep I got an extra hour lie in as I was working late, and I felt wide awake all day and refreshed! Just not an early moooorning person!! :lol:

water works well! get one of those 1l Volvic bottles with the sports cap and keep it on your desk. when you feel tired take a massive drink - as much as you can drink before needing to take a breath!

Ok so yesterday I had TWELVE glasses of water at work all day and 2 lemon and ginger teas. I still felt ridiculously sleepy. This morning despite a last night and light sleep I got an extra hour lie in as I was working late, and I felt wide awake all day and refreshed! Just not an early moooorning person!! :lol:

Lol. If you were badly dehydrated it Might take a while for the water to soak into your system, so 12glasses yesterday and youre feeling much better today despite lack of sleep.

Have 12 glasses today and see how you are tomorrow ;)

I try to drink lots of water but find i either forget or cant :D

Also heres a little thign for you. Try explain what water tastes like :D

Water is tasteless, you are tasting the fluoride and other additives in it :thumb: