other hobbies

cockercas

I guess I'm lucky that my main hobby is also my job but when I'm not doing that I like to make scale model kits, I'm currently working on a Mkii Spitfire, these are the last two I completed..[attachment=2]2016-03-10 12.56.22s.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]2016-03-10 13.03.04s.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]2016-03-31 10.04.58a.jpg[/attachment]

:cheers:

That's a nice P51/D mate. Is that also a UH/1?

I have a toddler so that leaves 0.0000000000001 nano seconds to do hobbies. However they include gigs, films and football though not so much lately as watching Everton depresses me most weekends!

That's a nice P51/D mate. Is that also a UH/1?

Thank's Mr B! Yeah it is, the Huey and as scale models go, it's huge! The rotor diameter is about 50cm..

The P51 is a 1/72 so a bit small for my liking but the plan is to have 5 of them on a display stand in formation flight. I've got all the kits, just need to build them!

:thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Scooters!!

I've been riding and attending scooter events and rallies for the past 35 years (I'm 51 now). I've never been without at least one scooter (usually three or four) at any one time since I got into them at aged 15. Currently have a 1964 Lambretta TV/GT200, 1979 Lambretta GP200 and a 2016 Vespa GTS300. …..

Scooters!!

I've been riding and attending scooter events and rallies for the past 35 years (I'm 51 now). I've never been without at least one scooter (usually three or four) at any one time since I got into them at aged 15. Currently have a 1964 Lambretta TV/GT200, 1979 Lambretta GP200 and a 2016 Vespa GTS300. …..

I remember doing the same from the mid 80's to early 90's! Happy days, riding a Vespa T5 to the four corners of the country. Great scene. I still have friends who are well into it and prominent in the scene. Last rally I did was IOW in 2011. My mate always lends me a Lambretta if I want to get my scooter fix. All great fun.

Scooters!!

I remember doing the same from the mid 80's to early 90's! Happy days, riding a Vespa T5 to the four corners of the country. Great scene. I still have friends who are well into it and prominent in the scene. Last rally I did was IOW in 2011. My mate always lends me a Lambretta if I want to get my scooter fix. All great fun.

Nice one!! I agree, scootering's a great scene. Thanks for your replay

Have a guess... :mrgreen:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/cruxiform/A9FBD91F-DF7F-4846-A0AC-92441FC360CE.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/cruxiform/5F1F58CB-1580-4CB9-A331-95A5E194FE2D.jpg

This is what I get up to in my spare time.

Same idea just diffrent...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6eupzjilRA

Oh that makes me think I much I miss sailing! Bet bmw_dave as well! its been years. Where are you moored? Need a spare pair of (useless) hands? :oops: :thumb: