T-9

XmisterIS

Zero Hour!!!

After 8 months of conveyancing and estate agenting, two houses that fell through (one on the day of exchange of contracts - the vendor pulled out hours before exchanging because they had "changed their mind"), and a couple of personal setbacks, today we are FINALLY completing on the purchase of a new house! We thought this one was going to fall through too after the top of the chain pushed the exchange date back three times, each time on the day of exchange, when they said they were definitely ready to exchange - but suddenly weren't at the last minute.

But we have finally done it!

Hopefully broadband back on tomorrow. :lol:

Nice one mate! Congratulations.. Its a great feeling!!

Although not wishing to put a downer on it, but don't count your chickens until you complete and get the keys in your hand.

Nice 1 :-) have you got a nice bike garage :-D

Of course! still no broadband though. Bt f**ked up the booking and we ended up waiting in all day for an engineer who was never going to turn up. Needless to say, I went absolutely f**king ballistic at them and will be on the phone to then again on monday!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2