Boast of the day

BikerMooFromMars

I made sausage rolls today,defrosted pastry de skinned sausages mixed a bit of stuffing,stuck it all together put in the oven and it worked they tasted great.

Why did i do it? because the wife hurt her wrist.

Free testing service available :cheers:

soooo........ did my proper assessed teaching today, and apart from leaving a class wondering if I have gone mad.......we all know the truth

I passed so I am allowed to go onto placement in Jan :)

I made sausage rolls today,defrosted pastry de skinned sausages mixed a bit of stuffing,stuck it all together put in the oven and it worked they tasted great.

Why did i do it? because the wife hurt her wrist.

Free testing service available :cheers:

If your ever down this way your more than welcome :)

• 5 weeks later...

Ermintrude started first time, effortlessly after sitting in the bike shed at work for over a week while I was away for Christmas :mrgreen: . And what a wonderful ride home it was too - fanks to Wolls for meeting me at work with my key and most of my gear 8-) .

Was fun - I took a beatiful impression (mould) of his teef for a new nightguard while I was there too haha! :mrgreen: He has officially the biggest gob I've had to do one one on ever!! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

As copied from my FaceWank status;

Hardcore winter biking & photography ftw! Out in -1° misty coldness from 10pm til 1am with my mini SLR, tripod and moosic as company. Pulled over and warmed my hands on my engine a few times to stop the pain! But LOVED every minute of it. Laughed at Reginald The Drunk Guy, hugged Mister Bond (fellow photographer), chatted to a lovely camp Indian man and grinned from ear to ear the whole time on Ermintrude, no slips or wobbles. Got home & my jacket, trousers, bags and helmet covered in frost. Ovened a mince pie, tidied the kitchen, played with Donut (the hammie), but sadly the night must end as I'm up in 3.5 hours for work.

And the bit I didn't copy from Facebook;

I feel f*cking invincible (don't worry, I know I'm not!) :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

Got 75% in a 2 hour terrain analysis test. And also only 6 weeks left of thhis god damn 44 week course. (Not counting all the admin days and an exercise I have to go on).

And my misses bought me some lovely presents for my birthday along with a home made cake which made my day!