Help please oil leak

benp1992

Hi all.

I have a Kawasaki er6f 2006 model. And its leaking oil from the weep hole on the water pump. Both Mechanical seals have been replaced twice now and it still hasn't fixed it so i now have no idea what it could be. it only leaks when i go out for a ride and theres a good sized little puddle after once ive parked up. anyone got any ideas as ive drawn a blank.

Thanks in advance

Ben

ah sorry meant both the mechanical and the other one. But seen as they have both been replaced twice i ruled them out. Someone said maybe a head gasket. May see if i can grab another water pump

who has replaced them in the past?

I have recently just done mine which I know is a different bike but it cost me £96 in parts as all sorts has to come apart

if a "mechanic" has done it have they just bodged it

Is that where the oil is coming from for sure ? try removing all oil off the outside with a rag then squirting talcum powder everywhere then run her for a short while ( stationary ) then look for a damp patch

big job to replace the pump and expensive!

for it to leak in a few weeks there is a problem somewhere

might be worth stripping it down and checking the shaft to make sure its not worn or something