What do you want for christmas?

Glorian

Wait, you guys still get gifts? I haven't had a gift since I was about 18!

I'm working 10pm-6am on the 23rd/24th, then again on the 24th/25th. To me, Christmas just means triple pay!

You boring, boring old man! :lol:

Well, yeah. Not entirely through choice though! I live in the middle of nowhere, don't have any friends or family closer than 200 miles, and don't think my little 125 that has trouble getting to 50mph will manage to get me to Hastings and back!

I will be making myself a bloody good roast dinner on the day though! Beef, Goose fat taters, honey roast parsnips, carrots and a bit of cabbage (people are down on cabbage, but with a bit of vinegar on it I love it!).

Well, yeah. Not entirely through choice though! I live in the middle of nowhere, don't have any friends or family closer than 200 miles, and don't think my little 125 that has trouble getting to 50mph will manage to get me to Hastings and back!

I will be making myself a bloody good roast dinner on the day though! Beef, Goose fat taters, honey roast parsnips, carrots and a bit of cabbage (people are down on cabbage, but with a bit of vinegar on it I love it!).

I'll be your friend!

I'll even get you a Christmas present you lonley soul :P

:3some:

But when you time travel you create a parallel universe, having altered the past you create clones of everything, so when you talk to your family they are just replicas.. Never seeing the people you love from the other universe you was from. They will always be waiting for you to return, but it's impossible :(

I disagree, I think it's entirely possible for an individual to move through time. I've figured out the physics and just need several squillion quid to build the apparatus.

Any takers?

But when you time travel you create a parallel universe, having altered the past you create clones of everything, so when you talk to your family they are just replicas.. Never seeing the people you love from the other universe you was from. They will always be waiting for you to return, but it's impossible :(

I disagree, I think it's entirely possible for an individual to move through time. I've figured out the physics and just need several squillion quid to build the apparatus.

Any takers?

Totally!! Since time is simply the 4th dimension, we should be able to move back and forth just like we can the other three dimensions. It also means that our future already exists, in the same way space isn't created as we move into it, why should time??

I meant that seeing your original family will be impossible, I know time travel is possible, although the higsfield might have a word with you about that, thus if you want to go further into time, just wait around a blackhole for 10 years to advance 500 years in the future.