Jump to content

Had CBT for 5 months, Wanting to go for MOD1+2(only 21)

Recommended Posts

been on CBT since july riding CBR 125(08 plate) and am starting to want to get a bigger bike, so a couple of questions.

The place I did my CBT with do 4 day DAS for £499, but seeing as the test are £15.50 and £75 I'm not paying £500, especially as I'll only have to do this all again ina few years once I turn 24(or two years after Mod2 pass, if applicable)

Have i understood right that I can't use my 125 for the tests as it's too low powered, it needs to be minimum 395cc?

What other options are there, other than paying the aforementioned £500.

What bikes would I be licensed to ride (with or without restriction) Max price £1500 as thats how much i spent on 125 and I'm sure i'd be able to get that amount back (new tyres, MOT, Taxed recently)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Welcome to The Motorbike Forum.

    Sign in or register an account to join in.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Please Sign In or Sign Up