TMBF Rally 2014 15th - 17th August

Stu

Day is booked off!!!!!

Yayayayayay :D

:cheers: :cheers:

Easy now thunder... You have to make it there first :wink: (I'm sure you will)

I will come along as it's not far away AND I think I will find a way to come dressed as... Counter steering.

Physics of it all will be confusing but I'm sure some alcomohol can make my legs point one way while veering the other :cheers:

Forgot one small detail - my work have a holiday ban in August and pulling a sickie will look a bit shifty with my birthday being that weekend... Will have to do the early shift and arrive late in the day. Crud. Time to start bringing LOTS of cake to work...

Forgot one small detail - my work have a holiday ban in August and pulling a sickie will look a bit shifty with my birthday being that weekend... Will have to do the early shift and arrive late in the day. Crud. Time to start bringing LOTS of cake to work...

I know the feeling!!

well not me but the missus cant get the friday off so it looks like a late arrival for me :(

Pencil me in for the weekend, I can't guarantee I will be there as I start a new job this month and don't know the arrangements for time off later in the year. Viewed last years postings about the meet and fancy a trip down.

Could take the long way and catch a few challenge 100 sites also!! :D

Is there a heads limit on this, should I worry about getting in on it quick or can I wait a month to get the bike sorted and time booked off work first? haha

Yes there is! No three-headed riders tolerated (1, 2, 4 or more are OK though).

:up: