TMBF Rally 2014 15th - 17th August

Stu

• 4 weeks later...

Unless you are a miserable sod and come dressed as a chicken!

We had a 'scoot' person (Actingstrange) turn up at t'rally last year in fancy dress (well a bin-bag liner cape, et.) so if he comes again, at least you can talk about pi$$ cans together until you fall over (about 7pm on Friday and earlier on Saturday).

Fancy dress or not, I can guarantee you will enjoy it - even if we have to set Roy and Dave on you to achieve it!

:cheers:

EDIT: Oh - and 'Karioke' too! (check out the pictures in the 'gallery').

Got to say I am totally gutted as I am away on holiday when the TMBF is on.

I live in Tewkesbury and only a couple of miles from the Lower Load pub.

Although still on my faithful Honda Varadero 125 (need to get the DAS sorted) I would have loved to come and joined the fun.

For those who don't know the area the scenery is great especially in good weather.

I would recommend taking some of the country roads as opposed to the main, the seven bends at Ashchurch will always bring a smile to a bikers face.

Tewkesbury unfortunately has the normal mix of coffee and charity shops but the Italian restaurant is highly recommended.

Hope you all have a great time.

anyone live in Gloucester and willing to ride up with me?

I'm skirting Gloucester on the motorways, but can divert if you want :)

Won't be able to come to this one. Doubt i will have passed my test and gotten a bike by the time my cast comes off.

Next year for sure!