TMBF Rally 2014 15th - 17th August

Stu

Neil never seems to have room in his tent!

He seems to always want more!

:mrgreen:

Yep, got to agree -pagyboi, long way on a '50'. Can you not 'team up' with someone from your area and come as a pillion?

:cheers:

If I show up to say hi, I won't be staying :wink:

I HATE camping like you wouldn't believe. I've had the option of stop and sleep in a field or make for home and I chose the 16 hour ride home, to give some scale of how much I hate it. :lol:

I HATE camping like you wouldn't believe. I've had the option of stop and sleep in a field or make for home and I chose the 16 hour ride home, to give some scale of how much I hate it. :lol:

just get boozed up and fall asleep hugging your bike...

What do you hate so much about it?

Can remove yourself from technology, have a good laugh and sleep in out in a fresh breeze! I personally love it :)

I think everyone who went to the rally last year knows I freaking hate camping!! :lol: I'd honestly never do it again unless I absolutely had to!!

It just sucks - I like to be comfortable, and can't sleep unless I am. Always too hot or too cold, last time airbed was deflating, inflatable pillows were horrible, nothing worse than sleeping in a sleeping bag, no space in the tent with your shit spread out everywhere - tent smells of feet and sweat...argh!! Would rather have done a GOG/Nell/Priest - get a room with a feckin bed, sleep like a baby, and have a piss in an indoor nearby nice, clean loo that isn't ever padlocked haha! :mrgreen:

What do you hate so much about it?

Can remove yourself from technology, have a good laugh and sleep in out in a fresh breeze! I personally love it :)

Did it as a kid a few times and each time I just never slept. I'm not fussy, I've slept in my old car, I've slept in abandoned buildings when on a haul for derelict photography.

I just hate tents, the smell, and the lack of authenticity as your seconds away from technology so I just see no point. For me it's hardcore or hotel :lol:

Also last time I camped was at the 2011 rally. The person meant to bring my bag of clothes up forgot. I woke up smelly the next day and just thought "f**k this" and zipped off that night before the storms closing in came. Just gave up on camping after that for good :lol:

ok put your tent next to nman :lol:
You will have no soul after the rally :lol:

Challenge accepted!

To make it a real challenge, make sure you pitch your tent between Steve and Neil!!! :shock:

So.....is there anyone who's likely to be attending that doesn't have their name on the attendance list?......shout up folks.....so we have a better idea of how many are likely to be coming along.... :wink: