Re: TMBF Rally 2015 26th-28th june

Stu

Right I'm in.

Bringing a bike mad 11 year old lad down with me so please be kind when he is stood staring and admiring the bikes. (We will obviously be in the car)

Stu. I have sent a pm for payment details.

Cheers

Neil

• 2 weeks later...

Just checked it doesn't clash with the Farmyard Rally and it doesn't so count me in! Two weekends on the trot it looks like :D Not sure if there will be a pillion with me or not so haven't paid up yet but i will be coming! And fancy dress sounds fun ;) is there a prize?

Just checked it doesn't clash with the Farmyard Rally and it doesn't so count me in! Two weekends on the trot it looks like :D Not sure if there will be a pillion with me or not so haven't paid up yet but i will be coming! And fancy dress sounds fun ;) is there a prize?

Hoorah.......and the prize for best fancy dress is a ringside seat to listen to Donnie Brasco on the Karaoke...... :wink:

its not a large event

last year we had our lowest numbers around about 35 of us

although it was one of the best ones 8-)

it is purely forum members and now and then the odd outsider :)

I haven't been here long but i am rather suspicious about that prize....how many people usually go?

There's probably a vid around somewhere.......but you definitely need to be sitting down.... :wink: Although, there was strong competition from Numpty Spence last year...... :lol: :lol:

But, it's just a variety of bikers getting together for a few drinks, rideout, entertainment & laughs....... 8-)

Well someone has to make sure Joeman gets there on time this year I suppose... count me in.

Also volunteering myself to lead a rideout for the road rockets out there... :mrgreen: :twisted:

Well someone has to make sure Joeman gets there on time this year I suppose... count me in.

Also volunteering myself to lead a rideout for the road rockets out there... :mrgreen: :twisted:

You decided to come then? Ireland cancelled??

Sounds awesome! I'll make sure I'm there! Anyone camping this weekend? I need an escape!

bit cold to be camping this weekend. but if you meant at the rally, a lot of us camp it :)

You decided to come then? Ireland cancelled??

Yeah, I'll come and I've had to cancel my play in Ireland which allows me to come to the Rally.

I don't fancy going out on a slow rideout again Phil.... How about someone actually fast lead? :popcorn:

I don't fancy going out on a slow rideout again Phil.... How about someone actually fast lead? :popcorn:

LOL... you had to do it didn't you...

Didn't you have some hefty 2-inch chicken strips before coming out with me and Joe??? Also... remember those roads... the ones I really enjoyed... where did you get off to? ...Didn't see you in my mirrors...??? :booty: :up: :mrgreen:

Didn't you have some hefty 2-inch chicken strips before coming out with me and Joe??? Also... remember those roads... the ones I really enjoyed... where did you get off to? ...Didn't see you in my mirrors...??? :booty: :up: :mrgreen:

Whaaat, they were max. 1" you bellend ;)

I was way ahead mate, that's why I wasn't in your mirrors.

I was checking the road ahead incase there were any horse riders! (While you slowly plodded along) :lol: :lol: