Re: TMBF Rally 2015 26th-28th june

Stu

I can see this "fast" group turning out to be quite an interesting scene. Best get the RSV ready ;)

I bet it wont be as much fun as going across snake pass .........now that was a blast :lol:

Karaoke?? Interesting... I was a Karaoke host for 5 years from 18-23... fun times.

Yeah....Rennie and Sue normally provide the Karaoke.......they have a pro setup as they also provide it at other functions.....and it's very kind of them to do this for us at the rally...... :cheers:

P.S......Rennie drinks cider.....dunno what Sue drinks...... :wink:

Ollie,

As I am riding down and Sue will be taking the car - we will have room for you (and your 'kit') should you wish it.

Current plan is to leave mid-morning on the Friday and 'escape' around mid-morning on the Sunday.

Also happy for you to come over to Brampton on the Thursday evening and stay over (that way, there is no rush and you get a 'free' breakfast).

Over to you..... PM me.

Al

Ollie,

As I am riding down and Sue will be taking the car - we will have room for you (and your 'kit') should you wish it.

Current plan is to leave mid-morning on the Friday and 'escape' around mid-morning on the Sunday.

Also happy for you to come over to Brampton on the Thursday evening and stay over (that way, there is no rush and you get a 'free' breakfast).

Over to you..... PM me.

Al

And people call him a Grumpy Old Git??

He's a cutie at heart.

:3some:

We've just got home!

brilliant weather, good food! good cider! :cheers:

They're expecting us for the Rally and looking forward to it

(they remember the karaoke! :lol: )

Quite a few bikes called in while we were there!

It's a popular spot.

indulging in some crap karaoke.

Did my looking longingly into your eyes singing "I would do anything for love" count as crap then? :crybaby:

Got the fancy dress booked - Don't need an Axe for this one! :shock:

Also convinced t'missus to dress up as well (and Dylan!).

I'm tempted to join in on the 'squalling' (singing?) this year but, I'll need to be 'well into my cups' in order to perform.

Is anyone sorting out a quiz? If not, I can supply one (pre-printed sheets to fill in)???????

Not long to go now.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

As this will obviously be my first rally with you reprobates.

Fancy dress optional then or is it a requirement? ;-)

Starting to get a little worried. ..

Fancy dress optional then or is it a requirement? ;-)

Starting to get a little worried. ..

I'm sure there will be at least one not in fancy dress :mrgreen: :lol:

Nah, right now mine is a state of the art paperweight - and to rely on the ever dependable test for motorbike value, no it is not worth its weight in Freddos.

Webbs in Peterborough told me it'd be worth about £800, which buys 3453 Freddo bars at the current Tesco price - that's a mere 94.6kg of Freddo. The bike weighs in at 175.5kg (dry), so is in fact worth roughly half its weight in Freddo :(

http://www.officesuppliesexpress.com.au/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/7/87009180_image_new_13.jpg