Re: TMBF Rally 2015 26th-28th june

Stu

there is a few staying at the premier inn :wink:

the taxi isnt a bad price either :)

I have been told the travel lodge next door is better though :)

Hiya, looking to turn up on my own :cry: new to this site, just found u guys!! :D but any suggestions on small enough tents??? And also don't want to look like a dick on my own!?!?

Don't worry about turning up on your own

We are just one big (dysfunctional) family.

Recommend Vango tents - light, last well and pack up small.

Try to get one with a bit or a porch if you can because, even if you are on your own, you don't want to share a tent with wet bike gear

Thank you bonnie xx, 32 years riding finnaly doing my "big bike " test!! Yay, but getting r3, so not sure what I can pack onto it????

Deff not turning up on the crappy bike I have now! :oops:

Thank you bonnie xx, 32 years riding finnaly doing my "big bike " test!! Yay, but getting r3, so not sure what I can pack onto it????

Deff not turning up on the crappy bike I have now! :oops:

If you're turning up on an R3, don't expect to be leaving on it :P

Hiya, looking to turn up on my own :cry: new to this site, just found u guys!! :D but any suggestions on small enough tents??? And also don't want to look like a dick on my own!?!?

I rocked up on my own last year, didn't know anyone. Soon got chatting to everyone.

Get a two person vango tent. They pack up small and vango are a great make. You need to extra space for all your gear.