Full license steps!?!

Iv passed my CBT and have a WK 125RR, something just to practice on before I get my full license!

I'm just after a bit of advice cause when iv tried googling the steps it brings up all sorts of information but not what I need or understand.

So iv passed my CBT fine and iv been out on the roads, it's been great but it's what I need next to be able to move on to passing the modules, do I need to pass a theory? (Even though I passed my car theory 5 yr ago) and do I have to have to clock up hour lessons with an instructor?

Anything will help I'm hoping to pass before next summer [emoji295]️

Thanks

Helen

What's the plan with tests ?

A1 (surely not, just means removal of L plates and able to take a pillion - still stuck with a 125)

A2 (can ride a pretty decent bike on this albeit restricted)

A (unrestricted but you need to be either 24 or hold A2 for 2 years)

I did my theory before CBT but it doesn't matter as long as both are completed before Mod 1.

Good luck :)

Yes you need a theory, the tests are slightly different as there are a couple of bike specific questions to answer.

With a CBT already done, what you do next then depends on how old you are. Basically they're all the same tests but varies what size bike you do it on and what size bike you're allowed to ride afterwards.

It's possible to do it without any instruction, some on here have, but there will be insurance implications of getting to the tests on bigger bikes and instruction will explain what's required.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=52550