Sunday 12/10/14 - Sunday lunch in the south downs!

Guest Phil Young

Planned a 2hr route from The mororcycle centre in Surrey, to the Jolly Drover - near petersfield. The route is luuuuuvly, lots of nice twisties and the weather looks good. For all those that want to make a day of it and come have a nice Sunday roast - you are welcome to join (or just come for the ride!).

*In terms of pace setting - just think R1 :mrgreen: or check out my upload from the last ride out*

Map is at work unfortunately but will upload tomorrow.

SET OFF TIME: 11am (from the motorcycle centre).

It will be a day event so keep your diary free for the afternoon if you're coming along :)

Weather looks sunny.

Hope to see some of you there!

hi, new to this forum and see your having a ride out which is not a million miles for me if the weather is good i may hook up with you, dont think i will eat but be nice to come along for the ride

Wish my bloody insurance claim would hurry up... Missing out on these :lol:

If you were a day earlier I'd have said to borrow my R6 for the ride but as it happens, I just declared a SORN on it yesterday!

My monster arrived yesterday and seems the dealer lied about the full service history. They said belts had been done in April. They didn't mention it was April 2012 and that was it's last service. I've told them to give me a refund and come collect the bike from me unless they fork out for a full Ducati dealership service and belt change which costs 700. They'll let me know tomorrow. If they don't. Guess I'll need to find another bike and give this rideout a miss :-(

My monster arrived yesterday and seems the dealer lied about the full service history. They said belts had been done in April. They didn't mention it was April 2012 and that was it's last service. I've told them to give me a refund and come collect the bike from me unless they fork out for a full Ducati dealership service and belt change which costs 700. They'll let me know tomorrow. If they don't. Guess I'll need to find another bike and give this rideout a miss :-(

that sucks mate... great way to spoil your big day :(

(John) Banditjohn is likely to be attending, YZFPete (unconfirmed) said on page 1 he'd be coming and I have a mate that's attended the last 2 ride outs who again, may-be coming and whoever else decides to un-tuck their beast from winter hibernation ;)

Either way, I'll be at the motorcycle centre a bit before 11am so you're looking for a black R1.

Some faffing at the start due to road closure :( but once we were en - route it was a good run.

There were quite a few country roads that were still wet being covered by the trees and Ed should have seen me slip on one of them lol.

Faffing around trying to get on track aside, a good run.