Speed cam outside my house.

cockercas

In the local paper today it was on about the top 10 speed cameras in East Yorkshire.

The bloke who sits outside my house ranked number 10.

Lucky for me I turn left about 100m before him and the bikes lack of number plate means I'm still points free :angel12:

45% of bikes was traveling in excess of 85mph.

It said humberside police have a unmarked bike to help catch speeding motorbikes. :crybaby:

Since I did cadwell in July I've lost all interest in road riding so it's not a big deal for me anyway.

Think I've been out 3 times, once to work, once because my mate passed his test so I went for a ride with him to ease any nerves and once for a blast with a group of lads, I got frustrated with all the traffic and turned around and went home.

I don't speed anyway :angel12:

the blunderside police have had unmarked bikes for years

I remember the black 'busa that used to frequent Seaways (not sure if it belonged to Yorks or Humberside). Left one night and was hooning down Garrowby hill, and noticed he was right up my chuff at the bottom. Lost a little bit of poop that day, but as I slowed down he just overtook me.

Anyhoo, reason I'm up and on here so early, off for a speed awareness course in Northallerton shortly (starts 7:50)

Ooops.