Take care on A14!

Mr Fro

Just driven from Cambridge to Felixstowe (luckily had the cruise control on) and saw the dreaded camera flash 5 or 6 times on the way - twice around A12 junction so presumably one each way.

Ride safely and in accordance with the posted speed limits. ;-)

They're all over the place Mr Fro........can't leave the end of the street without passing a camera....... :roll:

Funnily, I went down the M23 the other day and the roadworks where it becomes the A23 that have been there for a couple of years have gone, but the average speed cameras haven't been removed yet.......the number of people that slammed their brakes on when they got to a camera was worrying......dunno what speed they thought they needed to drop down to as the only signs were NSL...... :roll:

I don't mind the ones around Cambridgeshire, I've memorised where most of them are... It's the ones everywhere else that piss me off! Especially Devon where the damn things are hidden in recesses in the hedgerows :evil:

This is why we have a website with all the fixed, average and most likely mobile speed camera locations on a map. I've memorised all the local ones haha.

To be fair though, most of them don't even flash, let alone have film in them. I always make sure not to speed past them anyway, just encase they turn them back on.

It's the buggers sat in unmarked police cars above the dual carriageway with a speed gun that piss me off!

London is *littered with them*. May have got flashed twicesince I mooved here on roads that really shouldn't be 30's...no letters come through...I'm one lucky lady. And I really don't ride fast! :shock: Crazy careful now

YOur Lucky I got done in Dorset, I really did not think I was speeding. Would not mind but I was in a Landrover at the time, towing a caravan.

Just driven from Cambridge to Felixstowe (luckily had the cruise control on) and saw the dreaded camera flash 5 or 6 times on the way - twice around A12 junction so presumably one each way.

Ride safely and in accordance with the posted speed limits. ;-)

To be honest I don't know of any cameras around both the A12 junctions. I'll look out for any on the east junction as I commute past that one.