Well this coming Friday wil be three weeks since i sent it off.

I have been accepted for finance on a 600cc and pick the bike up next monday. They want to see my driving license before signing for the bike. So im hoping it will arrive by then.

Just phoned the DVLA and was told they have received my documents and are waiting for them to be scanned onto their system.

And the annoying thing is i live only down the road from the DVLA.

Ah well, still waiting.

I was told three weeks, after six weeks I got pissed off and started pestering them. Took just over eight weeks by the time it arrived! I changed address part way through and told them I damn well wasn't paying for a second one :lol:

Guess what came through my door today?

finally.

As you can see I have the full complete set of driving license categories. And although I understand that category A license is a full motorcycle license, it is a shame that they couldn't just fill in the date on the A1 and A2 license section on the back of that license. It looks almost complete now because of that.

haha

Anyone else here have recently passed their MOD2?, Can you look on the back of your license to see if just the cat A has been filled in like mine and not the A1 & A2.

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE**

IMG_0293.thumb.JPG.1627b676d7510619826b90b0f14d96ce.JPG