RantMachine is crying for help again...

RantMachine

Nice one Stu! Dunno why I didn't think to check their website. The other option looks good too.

Steve - tried my Halfords professional socket and a 12" bar on it, not moving for love nor money. Haven't got a socket of that size with a 1/2" drive otherwise I would've given the 22" bar a shot just for the giggles :lol:

Improvise ;)

Stick your normal socket on with your 12' bar on it and stick a bar or get your 19mm spanner on the end of the bar and create ultimate leverage :lol:

Haha, Mine is the bar that will pierce the heavens! :lol:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/nmaster/Emoticons/kamina.gif

Sounds great to me Bob, what sort of time did you have in mind? I've got a prior arrangement in Chesterton at 4pm so anything prior to 3:30 is great, if that works for you. Already working on the assumption that the shock itself may have to wait until Monday afternoon.

Sounds fantastic to me, Bob! More than enough time to get the other bits done afterwards, assuming I don't discover that the bolt at the top of the shock is welded in place too :lol:

You can tell I'm getting used to this bike, though... I bought spares of literally every part that I would be encountering along the way :lol: When I placed my last order with Motorworks, I said to them "I've nearly bought a whole new bike from you now" - worryingly close to the truth :P