Sat here watching...

min200

I want to see that too thought it would be good, maybe I'll just wait until it's on tv lol. I'm watching melificent tonight :)

Don't get me wrong if you REALLY have nothing better to do and you are about seven then give it a go :lol: :lol:

I want to see that too thought it would be good, maybe I'll just wait until it's on tv lol. I'm watching melificent tonight :)

Don't get me wrong if you REALLY have nothing better to do and you are about seven then give it a go :lol: :lol:

Well i had nothing better to do so I gave the other half the control of the tv and I'll be honest, glad I did as it's actually not a bad film at all, bit dark for some kids I would say

Is the new Hercules film worse than the one released earlier...sorry I will rephrase that. Could the new Hercules film be any worse than the one released earlier this year? I thought only buses turned up in twos, not turds on the screen as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say that most films these days are shite. I watched about 10 mins of the Thor film before I turned it off. I sat through about 30 mins of the new Godzilla film before I gave up on that. I tried to watch all the X men films but just can't summon any enthusiasm after the first film. Most new films are just Ok and I can take or leave them. Yet a brilliant film I enjoyed was Pacific Rim. Yes it was bollocks and the story line was absolute bollocks . But what a brilliant film it is.

I do fancy the new interstellar film but have not got high hopes for it after reading some of the reviews. Maybe I am getting jaded in my old age and my tolerance for watch crappy films has lowered. But then I think back to when I was a yoof. We would watch 2 or 3 films a week which were awesome.

I finally got round to watch the Bourne Trilogy last year and for a film series that most people thinks is brilliant i just thought it was a bit MEH .

The new Hercules film.

Quite frankly its a little bit shit.

That surprises me, from what I've seen of your posts on here, I always had you down as someone who could fully appreciate the sight of scantily clad muscular men wrestling while covered in vegetable oil!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

(I'll get me coat ...)

I have to say that most films these days are shite.

The blockbusters are certainly getting worse and worse, but I think that some of the smaller releases over the last few years have been really good, certainly a move in the right direction. I really enjoyed Jeff Who Lives at Home, A.C.O.D, Celeste and Jesse Forever, Safety Not Guaranteed, and a quite a few others in that niche.

I have to say that most films these days are shite. I watched about 10 mins of the Thor film before I turned it off. I sat through about 30 mins of the new Godzilla film before I gave up on that. I tried to watch all the X men films but just can't summon any enthusiasm after the first film. Most new films are just Ok and I can take or leave them. Yet a brilliant film I enjoyed was Pacific Rim. Yes it was bollocks and the story line was absolute bollocks . But what a brilliant film it is.

I do fancy the new interstellar film but have not got high hopes for it after reading some of the reviews. Maybe I am getting jaded in my old age and my tolerance for watch crappy films has lowered. But then I think back to when I was a yoof. We would watch 2 or 3 films a week which were awesome.

I think you're right about your age jading it :lol:

Thor got largely good reviews, but to appreciate it, you have to be a fan of marvel before hand. And X-men was directed badly in 1, really badly in 2, and it was so badly tarnished in 3 the most recent movie re-wrote history so it all never happened. :lol:

As for Godzilla, people were bored by it I think, as the monster wasn't a radioactive iguana on a destructive reproductive spree that made no sense as it chose to make a nest in an area where things generally shot at it, and there are thousands of other islands with water on all sides, and good amounts of fish making its choice of new york one of the great retarded decisions of the century.

However the new one went back to the roots, even if they did jack up the size of it.

I believe some kind of Pacific Rim/Godzilla cross over has been discussed. But I quite liked the standalone movie anyway, even if Aaron Taylor Johnson had an off day acting for it.