Saturday 1st November - Kent twisties.

Guest Phil Young

Best I could do with the mount I had I'm afraid :(

This is part 2 of the ride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HP-ajAbe4Y

(STILL don't know how to embed youtube... is there a how to somewhere???

like this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HP-ajAbe4Y

Use the YouTube tag at top of editor and drop the s from https

I would be careful/selective about posting videos like this though dude. I know someone who had their house raided and computers/camera equipment taken away for examination for posting a single biking video on YouTube. Maybe a helmet/tank mounted camera might help giving a better viewpoint.

Thanks - I need to get a different mount. Have some on the Christmas list, a clamp, tri-suction mount and sticky pads.

Shame about the guy that had his bike stolen... Unfortunately it's a constant worry in london. I think the best chance I've got is to post more videos but make sure there's better videos of me kickboxing so they think twice :lol:

And you live in kent - you should have come! :mrgreen:

Guess I have less of an excuse not to now the R6 engine rebuild I was doing with a friend for another biking friend is now complete although to be fair, I prefer a more leisurely ride and a tea or piss stop and a few photo opportunities when I go for a longer Rideout.

Guess I have less of an excuse not to now the R6 engine rebuild I was doing with a friend for another biking friend is now complete although to be fair, I prefer a more leisurely ride and a tea or piss stop and a few photo opportunities when I go for a longer Rideout.

If you went, I'd go just to drool at your bike :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm planning to do some photography trips soon - I really need to make use of my bike and camera together. But... I also like to terrorise the roads of kent :twisted:

If you went, I'd go just to drool at your bike :lol: :lol: :lol:

See now that's what i call an arm twist :)

It's not an ER6 by the way :P

I'm planning to do some photography trips soon - I really need to make use of my bike and camera together. But... I also like to terrorise the roads of kent :twisted:

I've got to get some proper SATNAV mount setup for my bike as it has no proper handlebars as such. If i do it right, i guess i could get it to double as a mount for my gopro as well. Always been a bit wary about filming rideouts, not that i'm supersticious and all that but it would feel a little like walking under a ladder if i had my camera filming on my bike.

I've got to get some proper SATNAV mount setup for my bike as it has no proper handlebars as such. If i do it right, i guess i could get it to double as a mount for my gopro as well. Always been a bit wary about filming rideouts, not that i'm supersticious and all that but it would feel a little like walking under a ladder if i had my camera filming on my bike.

I superglued a £4 suction mount to my windshield. The 2 plastics have bonded to form 1... works well at even the highest speeds ;)

I wasn't bothered because it's such a cheap part and I'll be getting a black screen soon anyway.