Ive compacted my Man Cave..

Joeman

With builders needing to access my garden via my garage, i wasn't going to leave everything in sight for them to mess with, so i constructed a storage unit within my garage to store all my stuff in:

My entire man cave is now crammed into a small space less than the size of a small car...

IMG_20141028_221342.jpg

IMG_20141028_220957.jpg

IMG_20141028_220948.jpg

It's a sad world when you have to go to these measures, bet you can't wait to unzip the cave again

yep it certainly is a sad world... its not so much the builders i dont trust, its the fact that they are likely to keep the garage door wide open all day long so all my stuff would be on display to the world... just takes one thieving scumbag to walk past and have a look, and i could lose some valuable stuff.

Ive actually had a pretty good sort out to get everything into such a small space. Lots of trips to the tip!

So in the new year when i do eventually "Unzip" its going to seem like ive got no stuff!