polite hi vis

Stu

<t>Polite hi vis tosser or not?</t>  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Polite hi vis tosser or not?

• tosser
    • non tosser

It's a nice day. I'm going to ride my bike. Anyone that stays on here on such a day is a tosser.

...or at work.

yeh, but only Tossers go to work... ;)

non - tossers have people working and earning money for them

Funny that, I'd say the exact opposite :lol:

It's a nice day. I'm going to ride my bike. Anyone that stays on here on such a day is a tosser.

...or at work.

Quite clearly makes you a tosser then!! :lol:

Quite clearly makes you a tosser then!! :lol:

Aww, and you were doing so well lately that I was starting to think you weren't a nob after all, then you go and ruin it by writing off 85% of the workforce as tossers with those kind of stuck up attitudes :up:

Aww, and you were doing so well lately that I was starting to think you weren't a nob after all, then you go and ruin it by writing off 85% of the workforce as tossers with those kind of stuck up attitudes :up:

wow - sense of humour failure!! :shock:

Nice to know you think im a stuck up nob though... :lol: :lol:

Well you've certainly had your moments in the past, but then so did I when I first joined, and I'm normally a fan of burying hatchets...

But what can I say, after 6 years in retail mid-management I tend to fly off the handle when I catch the slightest whiff of shitting on the little guy :lol:

So I apologise if my fiery temper towards this sort of issue made me miss the funny side.

Well you've certainly had your moments in the past, but then so did I when I first joined, and I'm normally a fan of burying hatchets...

But what can I say, after 6 years in retail mid-management I tend to fly off the handle when I catch the slightest whiff of shitting on the little guy :lol:

So I apologise if my fiery temper towards this sort of issue made me miss the funny side.

Tosser

Seriously though, you need to take a chill-pill or something. What makes you think im not "the little guy" too??

Seriously though, you need to take a chill-pill or something. What makes you think im not "the little guy" too??

haha , you weren't exact the tallest guy ... so that probably fits :P

haha , you weren't exact the tallest guy ... so that probably fits :P

lol, you can talk shorty!!

Been trying, but years of beating down and a breakdown at the end of it can be pretty hard to wipe from your mind. Normally I'd ride the bike to chill a bit, buuuuut... :roll:

And "yeh, but only Tossers go to work... ;) non - tossers have people working and earning money for them" doesn't really sound like much of a 'little guy' thing to say, does it? Reads more like the unappreciative attitude of the people doing the shitting, to my eyes.

And rant get out of retail while you still can lol

Out of it now, just waiting for the scars to fade ;)

And "yeh, but only Tossers go to work... ;) non - tossers have people working and earning money for them" doesn't really sound like much of a 'little guy' thing to say, does it? Reads more like the unappreciative attitude of the people doing the shitting, to my eyes.

It could equally mean "I'm a tosser cos I work... non-tossers have people working (like me) and earning money for them"

It could equally mean "I'm a tosser cos I work... non-tossers have people working (like me) and earning money for them"

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/f1/f17ff7c5ef2b35e22d4df1d255bdf97bacd5fce6feffa4a0aeafe1cff9e2e39f.jpg

Finally someone who understands!!! :cheers: