Halloween

Tango

I had an idea....

It involves the wrappers of these:

http://www.recyclethis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/ferrero-rocher-box.jpg

And dipping these in chocolate, just to make sure a kid chances a bite :twisted:

http://i.babyfood101.com/m/i/brussels_sprouts.jpg

You do the math... Childhoods will be ruined

My mum goes to me "We're going out later so if you get any trick or treaters there are some sweets by the door"

What tom actually interpreted that as was "Turn out all the lights hide upstairs and eat all the sweets while watching judge dredd"

Halloween

Done

My mum goes to me "We're going out later so if you get any trick or treaters there are some sweets by the door"

What tom actually interpreted that as was "Turn out all the lights hide upstairs and eat all the sweets while watching judge dredd"

Halloween

Done

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrU-vCRcfu-jCKM6hp0X3XKka9TLvTMqe3kWL908b0rJ9a472O

Especially the judge dredd bit... I hope it's the latest Karl Urban rendition however

Halloween

Done

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrU-vCRcfu-jCKM6hp0X3XKka9TLvTMqe3kWL908b0rJ9a472O

Especially the judge dredd bit... I hope it's the latest Karl Urban rendition however

It is the latest one =D I never saw it in the cinema so im excited to see if it's good. Not hard to beat the last one tough it was just an hour and ahalf of sylvester stallone yelling "I AM THE LAW!!"