Bike cover

Lost my bike cover. The wind took it. Can anyone suggest a really good sturdy thick protective coveer that can be secured around the bike so the wind don't take it?

Looked online but they all look as flimsy as the one I had.

I use R&G sports bike covers, cost about £40 on ebay (I managed to get my latest ones for £35 each new). They are pretty tough, they're elastic round the bottom, have 2 clips underneath (at the front and back) to hold it onto the bike and a hole nr the front wheel to put a chain through.

I had an Oxford Aquatex (20-ish quid one) that lasted 2 years living outside, finally gave up last week when a small hole where I snagged it on something got made massive by strong wind. Would definitely recommend if like me you are too cheapskate/poverty/stingy/tight to get the stormex.

Also got a Lidl one a few weeks ago for £8.99. It's built very well I can imagine it lasting longer than the oxford. The tie down method is a bit of a pain in the arse though involving little strings. Worth seeing if your local Lidl has any left at £8.99 it's worth a punt even if just kept as a spare.

Have a "Kawasaki" branded one too. It's apparently a kwak branded oxford aquatex but I'm sceptical it's not as hard wearing as the oxford. Mega Motorcycle store sells em in store (and occasionally online) for £10 though. It's managed a year of on and off use so far, probably wouldn't recommend though better to spend the extra tenner or so on an actual oxford branded one.

My neighbour has an Oxford Stormex..... well worth the money but I'm just too stingy to fork out that much.