Clarks Norton Range

Guest MuttRider

Surely, "biker-styled" is a roundabout way of saying "doesn't really offer adequate protection"? And if you want something that looks like this but doesn't actually protect your feet, then there are plenty of other brands doing the same thing for a much lower price.

For sure, but that's why I'm posting ;) to see if anyone has seen touched felt or worn lol.

You say there are "plenty of other brands doing the same thing for a much lower price." Couldn't be a pal and point me in that direction could you?

Cheers

Kinda depends which you're after - I'm not sure from your original post as the ones at the bottom right of the picture aren't the "Norton Rise" boots, they're "Norton Zip" :scratch:

But either way, type "Biker Style Boots" into Amazon and have a sift through the results. With the Zip pair coming in at £250 and the Rise at £180, whichever style you prefer there are similar boots at much lower prices on there. I have a set of Superdry "Brando" boots, very nice pair of boots and very hard wearing, and I got those for £60 when the line was discountinued! So well worth shopping around.

Very true!

Seriously, if you want something that will do even a vague job of keeping out rain and protecting your feet and ankles, at least consider something like these:

http://www.ghostbikes.com/products/GhostBikes.com-Brands-Oxford/20013-oxford-apache-cruiser-boots.html

A fraction of the cost of the ones you're looking at, and far better protection!

Bit harsh and they're £180 not £250. At the end of the day, they are what they are.

Thanks for the link above RantMachine. I do have proper footwear for the bike I was just coming on here to see if anyone had tried these Clark boots and if so, what they thought of them.

Cheers though.